Whitewater Rafting Tours
As one of Tahoe’s original raft companies, Truckee River Rafting offers self-guided raft trips on the beautiful Truckee River, from Tahoe City, California. Enjoy a leisurely and casual float from Tahoe City down a 5 mile stretch of the Truckee River to the River Ranch Pond. It’s tons of fun for all ages and a great family-together experience!! Aboard a super durable, professional raft, you’ll float through peaceful, quiet stretches, exciting rapids, and a variety of riffles and pools. The scenery is spectacular and includes open meadows, timbered mountain slopes and shoreside onlookers.
Mountain Air Sports offers a superb good time for the whole family – we should know, we’re a family owned and operated business! Our professional staff and commercial-grade durable rafts can hold up to ten people. 4, 6, and 8-person rafts are available, and we can accomodate groups of nearly any size. Bring a small cooler (no styrofoam please) and some water toys, and get ready for a great time! Visit our Blog for more information and updates!
– FREE Parking
– Return Shuttle Bus, Paddles & Vests included
– Group Rates Available
– Operating Daily – 8:30-3:30
– Early Bird Rates from 8:30-9am
– No Time Limit On Trip (runs approx. 2-4 hours)
– Finish At River Ranch Pond – shuttle returns to Tahoe City.
– Souvenir Photos Available – view after your trip!
– Commercial Rafts Hold Up To 10 People
– Footwear Mandatory
– All ages are welcome. Kids ages 2-5 raft for ONLY $5!
Truckee River Rafting Company
175 W. River Rd., Tahoe City, CA 96145