Tours & Attractions
The Gondola opens for summer operations Friday, June 17, with more activities to follow on July 1. Closes for summer season on Tuesday, September 6, 2022.
More information at www.skiheavenly.com
- Gondola/Sightseeing – open daily beginning on Friday, June 17 (plus Memorial Day Weekend)
- Ridge Rider Mountain Coaster – open daily beginning on Friday, June 17
- 49er Gem Panning – open daily beginning on Friday, June 17
- Granite Peak Climbing Wall – open daily beginning on Friday, July 1
- Red Tail Zip Line – open daily beginning on Friday, July 1
- Tamarack Lodge – open daily for snacks, beverages, and lunch beginning on Friday, June 17
A 2.4-mile ride up in the Heavenly Mountain Gondola of Lake Tahoe will leave you breathless as you take in panoramic views of the lake. On your way up, stop at the Observation Deck for photos, a latte at Cafe Blue or a unique Heavenly souvenir at The Gondola Sports shop. Once you get to the top, head up the Tamarack Express chairlift with your Scenic Gondola ticket for some of the best views of Lake Tahoe and access to a series of hiking trails, ranging from beginner to expert.
Please call to check the availability and pricing on the website and 1 (800) 432-8365 (Option 0).
Heavenly Gondola Sightseeing Prices:
Child (5-12 yrs) $47
4 & under ride the Gondola for free
*Bathrooms will be available at Mid-Station, Top of our Gondola and Tamarack Lodge
The Heavenly Mountain Gondola is family-friendly and departs from the Heavenly Village in South Lake Tahoe.
Summer information, www.skiheavenly.com/explore-the-resort/activities/summer-activities.aspx
Winter information, www.skiheavenly.com/explore-the-resort/activities/winter-activities.aspx
Subject to change due to weather. For more information please visit www.skiheavenly.com / call 775-586-7000 for updates.
1001 Heavenly Village Way, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150