Tours & Attractions
A 2.4 mile ride up in the Heavenly Mountain Gondola will leave you breathless as you take in panoramic views of Lake Tahoe. On your way up, stop at the Observation Deck for photos, a latte at Café Blue or a unique Heavenly souvenir at The Gondola Sports shop.
- Operating Hours: 9 am – 4 pm 7 days a week, conditions permitting.
- Gemstone Panning – Finds gems & crystals today! (Summer Season)
- Snow Tubing
- Grab ‘n Go food and drink options at Café Blue and Tamarack Lodge
- Red Tail Zip Line (Summer Season)
- Granit Peak Climbing Wall (Summer Season)
- Hot Shot Zip Line (Summer Season)
- Summer Tubing (Summer Season)
- Hiking trails (Summer Season)
Walk-up tickets are available the day of your adventure at the ticket window.
For more information, please visit their website.
The Heavenly Mountain Gondola is family-friendly and departs from the Heavenly Village in South Lake Tahoe.
Check out a Virtual Tour of the Heavenly Gondola’s Mid-station
Virtual Tour of Heavenly’s California Lodge
Virtual Tour of Heavenly’s Tamarack Lodge
More information at www.skiheavenly.com
Winter information, www.skiheavenly.com/explore-the-resort/activities/winter-activities.aspx
Summer information, www.skiheavenly.com/explore-the-resort/activities/summer-activities.aspx
Subject to change due to weather. For more information, please visit www.skiheavenly.com / call 775-586-7000 for updates.
Help Us Remain Pristine
Lake Tahoe is an ancient marvel filled with 37 trillion gallons of 99.9% pure, sapphire blue water that we are fortunate to recreate in and around. Please respect its pristine nature and that of the surrounding forests and mountains by packing out all you pack in. If no trash container is handy or is filled, take your trash with you and find another appropriate receptacle.
1001 Heavenly Village Way, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150