10:00 am - 4:00 pmAdd to Google Calendar
March 2 @ 1:34 am
Saturday & Sunday August 17 & 18, 2024. The Gatsby Festival is a FREE two-day event at the Pope-Baldwin Estates & Tallac Historic Site held each year the second weekend in August.
A 35-year tradition at Tallac, the Gatsby Festival is fun for all ages. The festival takes place over the second weekend in August and is operated in partnership with Valhalla Tahoe.
To reserve seats at the Gatsby Tea & Fashion Show, visit Valhalla’s ticketing site, Gatsby Tea & Fashion Show.
- 1920’s attire is encouraged but not required.
- We invite you to enjoy a celebration of the Rip Roaring ’20s with a variety of events including: Guided Tours, Vintage Automobiles, Historical Talks, Vintage Market, Silent Auction, Family Games & Activities, Food & Drink and so much more!
- Bring the whole family and come spend the day at these fabulous historic estates right on the shores of Lake Tahoe!
- The Gatsby Festival is a free event for all ages, however fees do apply for specific tours, ticketed events and vendors throughout the festival
Gatsby Afternoon Tea and Fashion Show Fundraiser, Sunday, August 18, 2024, 2 – 4 PM
A fabulous time-honored tradition at the Gatsby Festival is our Afternoon Tea and Vintage Fashion Show.
- Enjoy a traditional tiered tray served at each table with finger sandwiches, scones, and dainty desserts.
- A selection of teas will be available while you enjoy the elegance of live jazz music and great company with new and old friends.
- Following the afternoon tea service, experience our Vintage Fashion Show with this years’s theme “100 Years of Fashion”” presented by Cheri Oliver, Yesteryear Fashions!
Remember! Prohibition was in effect in the 1920s and the best way to consume alcohol was in a tea cup! Our maids and butlers will help you dispose of your tea and secretly switch to champagne!
PLEASE NOTE: No gluten free or other special food requests are offered as this is a set menu. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Tickets will be available for purchase online through FB and website.